Candidates must have high-speed internet access at home and superior computer skills. Candidates with Titleplant or Ramquest software will be given priority consideration.
Salary: $65,000-$ 75,000/yr plus full benefits.
- Examiner will be required to examine documents posted in the public records and the tax/appraiser record associated with the specific property.
- The candidate will search public records and examine title to determine the legal condition of the property and will examine copies of records, such as deeds, mortgages, liens, judgments, vital statistics, and plat and map books to determine ownership, encumbrances and to verify legal description of the property.
- Determine the impact of any recorded instrument in the chain of title such as deeds, liens, judgments, etc.
- Outline any title curative issues required and/or identify any senior interest
- Metes and Bounds experience required
- Summarize the legal condition of the property and advise the client
- Data entry of the results of the examination into the company's computer system
- Meet daily quotas.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. If you are interested, please submit your resume today for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
A minimum of 3 years experience and recent Texas Residential Title Examination.
Knowledge and experience working with title exam software such as Titleplant or Ramquest is preferred.
Good typing required. MS Office & Internet Skills a must.
High-Speed internet required at home to be able to access client software
Ability to stay focused and meet strict production guidelines
Solid job tenure and good references
Must be able to deliver top-notch customer service and work well under pressure