SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm specializing in the Mortgage, Title Insurance, Banking, Financial, and Customer Service industries. We have a growing Real Estate Title/Escrow company in the Tampa market that is looking for an experienced and polished Front Desk Receptionist for their busy office.
The position is full-time and is PERMANENT UPON HIRE (not temp or temp-hire). Our client provides a wonderful, team-oriented work environment. If you have an interest in a career in this exciting industry, this is the job for you!! Besides Receptionist duties, the candidate will be trained in the title/escrow industry. Advancement is a great possibility!
Candidates that have worked for a mortgage company, title company, real estate law firm, or real estate company are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates with experience in these fields will be given priority consideration.
We are looking for someone with a pleasant phone voice and someone who can multi-task and who thrives in a high-volume hectic environment with a positive outgoing attitude.
Please submit your resume today for review. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Starting Salary Range- $15.00-$17.00/hr.
Front Desk Receptionist: Job Duties/Requirements:
- Provide internal team with professional administrative support
- Greet valued customers and the general public in a friendly, warm manner
- Answer phones (6 lines) and transfer calls in an efficient, professional manner
- Input customer information into customer database as required
- Respond to email, fax, and FedEx requests
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Ensure front office and reception is clean and tidy at all times
- Any other desk duties as assigned by the office manager
- Greet walk-in guests with an upbeat and professional demeanor
Correctly transfer incoming calls
Assist in assembling packages/correspondence for mail
6 months previous experience in an administrative related role, preferably in a sales office environment
Good Data Entry skills
Greeting clients as they enter office
Other clerical duties as instructed