SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm specializing in the Mortgage, Title Insurance, Banking, Financial, and Customer Service industries. We have a growing title company in New Smyrna that is looking for a Junior Escrow Assistant/Receptionist for their busy office.
The position is full-time. Our client provides a wonderful, team-oriented work environment. If you have an interest in a career in the Title Insurance/Escrow industry, this is the job for you!! Besides Receptionist duties, the candidate will be trained in the title/escrow industry. Advancement is a great possibility!
Candidates who have worked for a mortgage company, title company, real estate law firm, or real estate company are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates with experience in these fields will be given priority consideration.
We are looking for someone with a pleasant phone voice and someone who can multi-task and who thrives in a high volume hectic environment with a positive outgoing attitude.
Please submit your resume today for review. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Starting Salary Range- $20.00- $24.00/hr.
Junior Escrow Assistant/Receptionist: Job Duties/Requirements:
- Provide internal team with professional administrative support
- Greet valued customers and the general public in a friendly, warm manner
- Answer phones (6 lines) and transfer calls in an efficient, professional manner
- Input customer information into the customer database as required
- Respond to email, fax, and FedEx requests
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Ensure the front office and reception are clean and tidy at all times
- Any other desk duties as assigned by the office manager
- Greet walk-in guests with an upbeat and professional demeanor
List of job requirements.
Correctly transfer incoming calls
Assist in assembling packages/correspondence for mail
6 months of previous experience in an administrative-related role, preferably in a sales office environment
Good Data Entry skills
Greeting clients as they enter the office
Other clerical duties as instructed