SetPoint Consultants is a national staffing firm specializing in the Real Estate, Finance, Banking, and Customer Service industry. We have a growing client in Largo that is looking for a Member Technical Services Rep (Help Desk) with some Real Estate Transaction Experience.
Pay for the position is $24hr
The candidate will provide business and IT support to end-users for software by responding to and diagnosing problems through discussion with users and usage of a knowledge base. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Interaction with higher-level support to identify and correct core problems. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties. This position is the critical first line of support for external customers who use the client's proprietary Title software applications. External customers are primarily Title/Escrow professionals who face time-sensitive deadlines. Awareness of urgency is required.
You will be providing timely support for applications on PC by responding to and diagnosing problems via phone and IM and remote desktop connection while ensuring an excellent customer service experience supports your success. Joining this dynamic, fast-paced work environment is an excellent career step for you.
This is a 100% Remote, Contract Opportunity, expected to last approximately 6 months. This is a Monday-Friday position, with the occasional overtime required, depending on volume. Candidate must be available to start their shifts between 5:00 AM - 8:30 AM (shifts will be assigned after hire).
Please submit your resume for review. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- 2-4 years previous experience working an IT help desk or IT support
- Knowledge in the Real Estate Transaction industry is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Minimum 40 wpm typing required.
- Good communication, problem-solving skills, and telephone etiquette. Ability to escalate situations.
- Ability to use Service Desk standards and follow guidelines, as well as help others interpret policy.
- Ability to follow KCS Best Practices by maintaining, adding-to, and using the knowledge base.
- Ability to multi-task (i.e. take calls and create tickets at the same time)
- Independent - Ability to self-manage workload under minimal supervision
- Minimum HS Diploma required
- Licenses: A+ certification preferred. Microsoft, HDI, KCS and/or ITIL certifications a plus