Salary Range: $100,000-$115,000 Plus bonus. Our client is growing rapidly so there is tremendous opportunity for growth!
Franchisees Business Consultant :
- Accountable for owning the Franchisee relationship, achieving EBITDA targets, and driving/leading change for success.
- Achieve Market objectives in the areas of new unit store growth, sales and profitability by ensuring flawless execution of the market-specific business plan.
- Identify strengths and gaps in franchise ability to execute strategic plan and market objectives
- Partner with Franchisees to develop insights using data, analytics, knowledge, and past experiences to drive short, medium, and long-term goals and business planning for their markets.
- Partner with appropriate cross-functional COE teams such as Marketing, Development, Supply Chain, Training, and others to launch and achieve targeted results for business plans and initiatives.
- Deliver complex and/or difficult messages to franchise stakeholders across the business (Operations, Finance, Marketing, etc.)
- Plans field time appropriately to gain efficiencies and utilizes all systems and tools needed to execute highly effective in-market and virtual Franchisee visits.
- Responsible for understanding, interpreting, upholding, and enforcing consistent execution and delivery of company strategies to ensure food safety, menu compliance, trademark protection, standards, and Franchisee Agreements.
- Communicate and implement changes to standards, policies, and contracts with Franchisees and follow up on all issues within the franchise contract.
- Manage the variance recommendation process and franchisee compliance
- Partner with appropriate internal teams as it pertains to driving operational results as per company standards.
Franchisee coaching, training, education, and development tools:
- Ensure franchisees have completed and implemented all current store-level training programs.
- Responsible for the communication/training and follow-up of all new product and process roll-outs in their region/markets.
- Assess training needs of assigned region/markets and partner with training to develop a program to address any gaps identified
- Act as Operations expert and resource for information to the marketplace and sharing of best practices.
- Be an advocate for continuous team development and people growth
- Be a liaison between the Franchise and Training Department
- Serve as primary operational support in all BPM/DMA meetings and conference calls.
- Understand and drive franchise understanding of marketing plans and initiatives. Our client is currently interviewing and anxious to hire. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our client is currently interviewing and anxious to hire. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of practical store-level operations or consulting experience, ideally in the restaurant industry
- Experience in a multi-unit environment, knowledge of retail or restaurant industry operations and financial reporting
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including public speaking, with an ability to clearly articulate concepts and programs to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements; strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously, within an intense, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to build solid relationships and work effectively with others at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated and successful ability to lead, motivate, hold accountable, develop, direct and achieve target results for a customer group, business unit, or Franchise Partner(s).
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, and influencing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer skills, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Multilingual/Multicultural skills preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 90% (overnight travel may be required but rare)