SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm specializing in the Title, Mortgage, Legal, Banking, and Customer Service industry. We are currently looking for an experienced Corporate Recruiter for our global client. This is a contract role but depending on performance could be a temp-hire situation. This is a remote position and the candidate will help recruit for facilities in Raleigh, Atlanta, and Orlando.
Our client has a business casual environment and the team is very fun and outgoing. This is a high-volume recruiting position as there are always positions to fill or backfill and the focus will be on warehouse-type roles.
Pay for the position is $25.00/hr and there will be some overtime.
Corporate Recruiter Qualifications and Duties:
- Source, evaluate, and review potential candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking sites, and internal Applicant Tracking System, etc.
- Interview prospective candidates via phone to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements.
- Corporate Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a pipeline of qualified talent for a variety of skill sets to submit to current and future requisitions
- The candidate should have 2-4 years of experience as a corporate high-volume recruiter. Candidates that have experience in the manufacturing or distribution/e-commerce area will be given priority consideration. Candidates that have worked for a staffing agency filling light industrial positions are also highly regarded for this role.
- Knowledge in all full life cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing skill sets, job analysis for posting, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems would be preferred.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are interested, please submit your resume today for immediate review. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.
BS/BA degree preferred
Typing required and MS Office & Internet Skills a must
Solid job tenure and good references
Superior verbal communication skills.
Ability to pass a thorough background check