SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm specializing in the Title, Mortgage, Legal, Banking, and Customer Service industry. We are currently looking for a junior-level Corporate Recruiter for our global client with a distribution center in Hebron, KY. This is a contract position and should last 3-4 months. This is an onsite position and is open immediately.
The Corporate Recruiter will develop and maintain working relationships with internal management/decision-makers in the company with a bottom-line result of recruiting and identifying the best candidates possible for warehouse-type roles.
Corporate Recruiter Qualifications and Duties:
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified talent and assist management with creating job descriptions for newly opened/created positions.
- Source, evaluate, and review potential candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking sites, and internal Applicant Tracking System, etc.
- Interview prospective candidates via phone/in-person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements.
- The candidate should have 1-2 years of experience as a recruiter.
- Knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing skill sets, legal, job analysis for posting, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems would be preferred.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are required
Typing required and MS Office & Internet Skills a must
Solid job tenure and good references
Superior verbal communication skills.
Ability to pass a thorough background check