SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm that specializes in the Title,Legal and Mortgage industry. We have a growing national title agency that is looking to hire a remote/work at home Title Examiner for an immediate start. Candidates must have 3 plus years of recent Residential Title Examination experience. Candidates must have high speed internet access at home and possess superior computer and communication skills. Candidates MUST have Texas examination experience to be considered.
- Examiner will be required to examine documents posted in the public records and the tax/appraiser record associated with specific property.
- Candidate will search public records and examine title to determine legal condition of the property and will examine copies of records, such as deeds, mortgages, liens, judgements, vital statistics, and plat and map books to determine ownership, encumbrances and to verify legal description of the property.
- Determine the impact of any recorded instrument in the chain of title such as deeds, liens, judgements, etc.
- Outline any title curative issues required and/or identify any senior interest.
- Summarize the legal condition of the property and advise company.
- Data entry of the results of the examination into the company's computer system.
- Meet daily quotas.
- Candidate must have metes and bounds experience.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. If you are interested, please submit your resume today for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in this position we are also recruiting for the following positions in the Dallas & Houston Market: Title Closer, REO Closer, Policy Typists, Title Processor, Foreclosure Paralegal and Real Estate Paralegal.
Must have Texas Title Examination experience.
Knowledge and experience working with title exam software is preferred.
Good typing required. MS Office & Internet Skills a must.
High Speed internet required at home to be able to access client software.
Ability to stay focused and meet strict production guidelines.
Solid job tenure and good references.
Must be able to deliver top notch customer service and work well under pressure.