SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm that specializes in the Title, Legal, Mortgage, Real Estate, Banking and Customer Service industries. We have staffed the Title and Mortgage industry for over 20 years . Let our experience go to work for YOU.
We have a growing title/escrow company in Irvine that is currently looking for a very experienced Title Examiner for an immediate start. Candidates with 5 plus years of recent examination experience reviewing residential and/or commercial properties is desired. Real Estate paralegals with similar experience are also encouraged to apply. Candidate will be managing a staff and also in charge of hiring as needed.
Salary is commensurate with experience but will range $60,000- $65,000
This is a permanent position upon hire and is NOT temp.
TITLE EXAMINER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Examiner will be required to examine documents posted in the public records and the tax/appraiser record associated with specific property.
- Candidate will search public records and examine title to determine legal condition of the property and will examine copies of records, such as deeds, mortgages, liens, judgments, vital statistics, and plat and map books to determine ownership, encumbrances and to verify legal description of the property.
- Extensive curative experience is required
- Determine the impact of any recorded instrument in the chain of title such as deeds, liens, judgments, etc.
- Outline any title curative issues required and/or identify any senior interest
- Summarize the legal condition of the property and advise the client
- Data entry of the results of the examination into the company's computer
- Meet daily quotas.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. If you are interested please submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
All qualified candidates will be contacted.
Supervisory experience preferred
Must be able to plot metes and bounds
Good typing skills are required. MS Office & Internet Skills a must.
Solid job tenure and good references.
Must be able to deliver top notch customer service and work well under pressure.