SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm that specializes in the Title, Legal and Mortgage industry. We have a growing national title agency that is currently looking for an experienced Title Examiner for an immediate start. Candidates with 3 plus years of recent Florida examination experience are desired but will consider less.
Salary range is large and is based on experience: $50,000-$75,000
TITLE EXAMINER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Examiner will be required to examine documents posted in the public records and the tax/appraiser record associated with specific property.
- Candidate will search public records and examine title to determine legal condition of the property and will examine copies of records, such as deeds, mortgages, liens, judgments, vital statistics, and plat and map books to determine ownership, encumbrances and to verify legal description of the property.
- Determine the impact of any recorded instrument in the chain of title such as deeds, liens, judgments, etc.
- Outline any title curative issues required and/or identify any senior interest
- Summarize the legal condition of the property and advise the client
- Data entry of the results of the examination into the company's computer
- Meet daily quotas.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. If you are interested please submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
Knowledge and experience working with ATIDS and DataTrace is preferred.
Good typing required. MS Office & Internet Skills a must.
Solid job tenure and good references
Must be able to deliver top notch customer service and work well under pressure