SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm that specializes in the Title, Legal, Mortgage, Real Estate, Banking, and Customer Service industries. We have a growing Florida firm that is currently looking for a very experienced Title Examiners throughout the state for an immediate start. Candidates with 5 plus years of recent title examination experience in Florida reviewing residential and commercial properties is desired.
Salary is commensurate with experience but will range $65,000- $90,000 for the right person.
A Florida Title Agents license is preferred. If a candidate does not have license, our client will want candidate to take test to obtain license within 6 months of employment. This is a permanent position upon hire and not a temporary position.
TITLE EXAMINER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Examiner will be required to examine documents posted in the public records and the tax/appraiser record associated with specific property.
- Candidate will search public records and examine title to determine legal condition of the property and will examine copies of records, such as deeds, mortgages, liens, judgments, vital statistics, and plat and map books to determine ownership, encumbrances and to verify legal description of the property.
- Determine the impact of any recorded instrument in the chain of title such as deeds, liens, judgments, etc.
- Outline any title curative issues required and/or identify any senior interest
- Summarize the legal condition of the property and advise the client
- Data entry of the results of the examination into the company's computer
- Meet daily quotas.
- Communicate effectively with Senior Management on a regular basis and manage a team of Examiners reviewing work product and answering questions.
If you are interested please submit your resume today for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
Supervisory experience preferred
Must be able to plot metes and bounds
Good typing skills are required. MS Office & Internet Skills a must.
Solid job tenure and good references.
Must be able to deliver top notch customer service and work well under pressure