Mortgage Servicing Associate:
Candidate performs a variety of loan servicing duties including reviewing mortgage documentation and loan data information for specific wording as set by department manager. Candidates will assist in preparation of claim files to include printing of collateral documentation, pay histories, court dockets, chronologies, system notes, property inspections and invoices. Candidates will review foreclosure and bankruptcy filings and note dates and deadlines looking for any missed filing dates. Candidates will assist with the reviewing and submission of HUD claim files. Candidates will generate reports based on review findings and meet deadlines as set forth by your manager. Candidates must accurately record findings and report data discrepancies.
Candidates must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to communicate research to team members and managers. We are looking for candidates that have RESPA and TILA experience as it pertains to mortgage servicing and also have mortgage servicing software experience.
Position will be filled quickly so do not delay. All qualified candidates will be called.
We look forward to working with you.
- 3+years of professional office experience in the mortgage servicing industry
- Maintain quality and production standards as directed
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Typing speed of at least 35 wpm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor and attire
- Ability to pass background check