The successful candidate must be a dynamic leader, knowledgeable in all facets of Human Resources, including but not limited to: federal and state regulations, employment law, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, employee investigations, discipline/separations, performance management, benefits, payroll, unemployment and policy development.
Candidates that have worked in the same role in a manufacturing or warehouse type environment are highly encouraged to apply and will be given priority consideration.
This is an immediate permanent role and salary will range from $70,000-$75,000 plus bonus.
Director of Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Coordinates recruiting and retention strategies with recruiting team
- Responsible for interviews, preparing offer letters and processes new hire paperwork.
- Works with management in developing budgets
- Develops and administers company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements.
- Must have strong employee relations skills and will routinely conduct activities and programs including but not limited to employee counseling, disciplinary action, interpretation of policies, new employee orientation, and employee recognition programs.
- Manages benefit plans and vendors including open enrollment and legally required changes.
- Manages payroll activities and payroll software.
- Administers FMLA, ADA, ACA and other activities required by state and federal laws.
- Facilitates safety and compliance requirements.
- Analyzes data, prepares reports, and makes recommendations on a variety of human resources issues.
- Administers and represents employer in workmen's compensation and unemployment insurance matters.
- Coordinates training programs, performance appraisal process and compensation systems.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
We look forward to working with you!
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management or related field of study.
- Five years experience in a progressively challenging Human Resources role that encompassed all facets of human resources.
- Working knowledge of HR laws and regulations, including FMLA, ADA, ACA
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, and evaluation.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Microsoft Office and related software.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with enthusiasm.