SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm specializing in the Real Estate, Legal and Finance industries. We are currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner for our national client with operations in the Woodbridge, NJ area.
This is a Direct Hire (Permanent) position and is available immediately.
Our client has a business casual environment and the team is very fun and outgoing. This is a high volume position. There are 3 shifts so candidate must be able to work a few days of the week into late evening (10pm-11pm) to assist with on-boarding and employee relations issues. This is not a 9-5pm job.
Pay for the position is $75,000-$80,000/yr. plus bonus
Human Resources Business Partner Qualifications and Duties:
- The purpose of the HRBP is to provide professional level HR Services with an emphasis in the areas of on-boarding, employee relations and planning with operations managers.
- Supports business leaders and is fully dedicated to leadership HR needs and target goals.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues and conducts effective, thorough objective investigations.
- Ideal candidate would have 3-5 years of experience working in a team oriented HR capacity at a larger corporation in a high volume work environment. Candidates must have HR experience in the manufacturing, warehouse or distribution area.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking Systems would be preferred.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are required
- Candidate must be flexible in shifts and have to work some evenings.
We look forward to hearing from you.
BS/BA degree required
Typing required and MS Office & Internet Skills a must.
Superior verbal communication skills.
Ability to pass a thorough background check.