SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm that specializes in the Mortgage, Title Insurance, Banking, Finance, Legal and Customer Service industries. We have a growing firm that is looking for a Corporate Accounting associate for an immediate start. Our client is currently interviewing so if you are interested do not delay.
Salary range for the position is $38.00-$41.00/hr. and will depend on experience.
The Corporate Accounting Associate will be required manage all areas relating to accounting functions including general preparation, A/P, A/C, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and support of budget and forecast activities. This position reports directly to Controller. Below are some of the basic job requirements.
-Candidate will supervise accounting staff and collections staff and will be responsible for overseeing work product and will also assist in hiring and training employees
-Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
-Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner and recorded accurately
-Oversee and record payroll
-Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
-Maintain the chart of accounts and general ledger system and reconcile general ledger to sub ledger for A/P,A/R and fixed assets
-Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
-Prepare complex ledger statements
-Issue timely and complete financial statements - Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
-Calculate and report financial and operating metrics.
-Prepare and assist the preparation of the company annual financial statements and tax reporting.
-Prepare and assist in the preparation of the monthly and annual budget and forecasts and discuss monthly and yearly budget results/forecasts with Controller
-Provide financial analysis as needed
-Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings including SEC filings
-Preparing monthly balance sheet, income and financial statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
-Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules
Candidates that have Oracle HSM will be given priority consideration.
If you are interested please reply today with a copy of your resume. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. MBA or Masters degree is a big plus. CPA's also welcome.
- 5 years of progressively hands-on accounting experience at this level
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience is also required
- Ability to work with limited supervision and .
- Exceptional initiative and ability to take ownership in projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent references required.
- Oracle HSM experience preferred and also superior MS Office notably Excel and Access is required.
- Experience with ERP systems is a must
- Ability to act and react in a flexible, fast paced environment.
- Ability to pass thorough background checks (criminal and credit)