SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm that specializes in the Title, Legal, and Mortgage industry. We have a growing national title agency that is looking to hire several remote/work at home Title Examiners for an immediate start for a contract/project. Candidates must have 2 plus years of Title Examination or Title Searching experience. Candidates must have high-speed internet access at home, superior computer skills. Laptops will be provided.
The project should last 2-4 months.
Salary: $21.00/hr plus any overtime.
- Examiner will be required to examine documents posted in the public records and the tax/appraiser record associated with specific property.
- Candidate will search public records and examine title to determine legal condition of the property and will examine copies of records, such as deeds, mortgages, liens, judgements, vital statistics, and plat and map books to determine ownership, encumbrances and to verify legal description of the property.
- Determine the impact of any recorded instrument in the chain of title such as deeds, liens, judgements, etc.
- Outline any title curative issues required and/or identify any senior interest
- Summarize the legal condition of the property and advise the client
- Data entry of the results of the examination into the company's computer
- Meet daily quotas.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. If you are interested, please submit your resume today for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
Knowledge and experience working with title exam software such as DataTrace is preferred.
Good typing required. MS Office & Internet Skills a must.
High Speed internet required at home to be able to access client software
Ability to stay focused and meet strict production guidelines
Solid job tenure and good references
Must be able to deliver top notch customer service and work well under pressure