SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm specializing in the Real Estate, Legal, Banking, Finance and Customer Service industry. We are currently looking for a contract Human Resources Assistant for our global client with a distribution center located in Compton, CA.
This is a 2-3 Month Contract Assignment but could go perm if candidate does a great job
Our client is very busy and you will be working under the HRBP. This is a support role handling interviewing, job management and employee relations. The main function will be conducting on-boarding classes. Candidate must have no fear to speaking in front of groups of people.
IMPORTANT: Since this is a 3 shift center candidate will work 2 nights (1 pm-10 pm or 2 pm-11 pm) for on-boarding and assisting the HR team with any employee relations issues.
Human Resources Assistant Qualifications and Duties:
- The purpose of the HR Assistant is to provide support level HR Services with an emphasis in the areas of on-boarding, reporting and employee relations.
- Ideal candidate would have 2-5 years of experience as a HR Assistant with experience in the Manufacturing or Warehouse industry.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible. This is an extremely fast paced role so candidate must have great sense of urgency
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are required.
- Candidate must be computer literate on all MS Office products including Excel. You will be updating spreadsheets that are shared with management team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
BS/BA degree preferred
Typing required and MS Office & Internet Skills a must
Must be flexible and be able to change directions at a moments notice
Must be able to take direction and achieve tasks efficiently
Solid job tenure and good references
Superior verbal communication skills.
Ability to pass a thorough background check