SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm specializing in the Real Estate, Legal, Banking, Finance and Customer Service industry. We are currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Assistant for our global client with a distribution center located in Grand Prairie, TX.
This is a 2-4 Month Contract Assignment and depending on performance could turn into a permanent position.
Our client is a very busy firm and you will be working under the VP of HR. This is a support role handling interviewing,on-boarding, job management and employee relations. Some payroll may be part of your role. Since this is a 3 shift center candidate will work 2 nights (1 pm-10 pm or 2 pm-11 pm) for onboarding and assist with any employee relations issues.
Human Resources Assistant Qualifications and Duties:
- The purpose of the HR Assistant is to provide support level HR Services with an emphasis in the areas of on-boarding, reporting and employee relations.
- Ideal candidate would have 2-5 years of experience as a HR Assistant with experience in the Manufacturing or Warehouse industry.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Very experienced Employee Relations skills as you will be point of first contact for site.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking Systems would be preferred.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are required.
- Candidate must be computer literate on all MS Office products including Excel. You will be updating spreadsheets that are shared with management team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
BS/BA degree preferred
Typing required and MS Office & Internet Skills a must
Must be flexible and be able to change directions at a moments notice
Must be able to take direction and achieve tasks efficiently
Solid job tenure and good references
Superior verbal communication skills.
Ability to pass a thorough background check