SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm that specializes in the Title, Legal, Mortgage and Customer Service industries. We have a growing Orlando firm that is currently looking for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant.
Job Description Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant:
- positive working relationships with attorneys
- manage a high-volume workload
- ability to multi task and manage multiple deadlines
- Candidate will serve as a subject matter expert and providing real estate expertise for partners and associates in a a variety of practice areas including Commercial Real Estate Law
- Professional communication with attorneys, clients, title insurance companies, government officials and closing agents
- Reviewing title and survey due diligence matters, drafting and reviewing real estate sale and purchase contracts and closing documents and coordinating and attending purchase and sale closings and mortgage finance closings
- Ability to clear title issues and assist preparing all Closing Documents and Settlement Statement
- Candidate will work closely with the Banking, Trusts and Estates and Litigation departments with opportunities for direct contact with partners and clients.
This is an immediate need and our client is currently interviewing. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bachelor's Degree required
2-5 plus years of experience as a Real Estate paralegal with specific focus in Commercial Real Estate
Superior communication skills
Ability to work in stressful deadline driven environment
Excellent computer skills and legal software programs experience
Ability to pass complete background test