Salary is negotiable and based upon experience. Pay could be as much as $90,000 for a strong Commercial Title Examiner.
- Title Examiner will be required to examine documents posted in the public records and the tax/appraiser record associated with specific property.
- Candidate will search public records and examine title to determine legal condition of the property and will examine copies of records, such as deeds, mortgages, liens, judgments, vital statistics, and plat and map books to determine ownership, encumbrances and to verify legal description of the property.
- Determine the impact of any recorded instrument in the chain of title such as deeds, liens, judgments, etc.
- Obtain maps or drawings delineating properties from company title plants, county surveyors, and/or assessors' offices
- Clear understanding of complex metes and bounds legal descriptions and complex title issues is imperative in this position.
- Outline any title curative issues required and/or identify any senior interest
- Summarize the legal condition of the property and advise the client
- Data entry of the results of the examination in to the company’s computer
- Meet daily required quota.
- Effectively communicate issues and or questions to client in a timely and professional manner.
Our client is currently reviewing resumes and conducting interviews. If you have the required skills please submit your resume for review. Candidates MUST HAVE RECENT FLORIDA EXAMINATION EXPERIENCE AND WORKED IN THIS ROLE IN FLORIDA to be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Typing required. MS Office & Internet skills a must
Solid job tenure and good references
Must be able to deliver top notch customer service