SetPoint Consutants is a full service national recruiting firm specializing in the legal, title insurance, finance/accounting, mortgage and administrative industries. We have a growing title agency that is currently looking for a Commercial and Residential Title Examiner for their growing Florida operations. We are looking for candidates with 3 plus years of recent examination experience.
This is a full time permanent position and is NOT temp.
Let our 20 years of staffing the title industry go work for YOU!
SALARY: Pay could be as much as $90,000 for a strong Commercial Examiner! Range for both roles is $50,000-$90,000 and is based upon experience.
- Title Examiner will be required to examine documents posted in the public records and the tax/appraiser record associated with specific property (commercial or residential)
- Candidate will search public records and examine title to determine legal condition of the property and will examine copies of records, such as deeds, mortgages, liens, judgements, vital statistics, plat and map books to determine ownership, encumbrances and verify legal description of the property.
- Determine the impact of any recorded instrument in the chain of title such as deeds, liens, judgements, etc.
- Outline any title curative issues required and/or identify any senior interest
- Summarize the legal condition of the property and advise the client
- Data entry of the results of the examination in to the company’s computer
- Meet daily required quota.
- Effectively communicate issues and or questions to client in a timely and professional manner.
If you are not interested in this position we are also recruiting for the following positions in the Florida market: Title Closer, Title Policy Typist and Title Processor.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A minimum of 3 years experience required in title examination either commercial or residential
Typing required. MS Office & Internet Skills a must.
Must be skilled and metes and bounds
Solid job tenure and good references
Must be able to deliver top notch customer service