SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm specializing in the Real Estate,Legal, Banking, Finance and Customer Service industry. We are currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Generalist for our national client with operations in the Phoenix market.
Pay will depend on experience but should range from $60,000-$65,000/yr plus bonus
Bilingual (Spanish) is highly preferred.
Our client has a business casual environment and the team is very fun and outgoing. This is a high volume position. Candidate must be happy to do full cycle HR which includes assisting with onboarding, payroll, employee relations, and strategic planning. The distribution center has 3 shifts so the candidate must be able to work a few days with a shift ending after third shift employees are onsite. This is essential so you can assist with onboarding and handle any employee relations issues. The work schedule can be very flexible. This is an onsite position and is not remote!
Human Resources Generalist Qualifications and Duties:
- The purpose of the HR Generalist is to provide professional-level HR Services with an emphasis on the areas of recruiting, onboarding, and employee relations.
- The ideal candidate would have 2-4 years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist or strong HR Assistant. Candidates that have experience in the manufacturing or distribution area will be given priority consideration.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Assist in managing contract labor and the timecards of all employees.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking Systems would be preferred and also ADP preferred.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are required
- Candidate must have strong employee relations skills
We look forward to hearing from you.
BS/BA degree required
2-3 years of Human Resources experience
Typing required and MS Office & Internet Skills a must
Solid job tenure and good references
Superior verbal communication skills.
Ability to pass a thorough background check