SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm specializing in the Title, Mortgage, Escrow, Banking and Legal industries. We have a national client that is looking for several Project Appraisal Review/Auditors for an upcoming project. Project will last 3-4 weeks at a time. This is the perfect job for a skilled Appraiser looking to earn some extra money. Candidates that successfully complete training and complete the project with a favorable review will be on our Project List and can be called back periodically throughout the year as projects arise.
Candidates that have worked for a lender or bank and can conduct an appraisal or appraisal review are encouraged to apply.
Appraisal Review Job Duties:
• Review and analyze incoming appraisals with regard to comparable selection, accuracy, exhibits, attachments and methodology using online resources for compliance with state and federal regulations to ensure the value is acceptable and in line with our clients guidelines.
• Examine and verify authenticity of appraisal submitted for determination within an established time frame.
• Review BPO's and exterior reviews and be able to review similar neighborhood properties to determine appraisal amount.
• Input appraised value and appraiser information into system
• Review pictures of property and other instruments and be able to valuate property pre and post corrections and document findings.
Pay is $20-$25/hr. Once training is complete candidates may have option of working remotely.
BPO experience highly preferred
Ability to work at fast pace with little error
Excellent data entry and math skills
Superior customer service skills